PlanetGriff.com Forum Index

Register

PlanetGriff.com Forum Index FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

These forums are now closed are remain visible only for historical interest. If you wish to discuss Griff, please visit our Facebook Discussions. Thank you.

Re-sample the produce...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PlanetGriff.com Forum Index -> PlanetGriff News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Barny

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2003 11:00 pm    Post subject: Re-sample the produce... Reply with quote

Planetgriff has re-launched the sample pack concept to its citizens. This is the one where Griff users go on-line, download a sample pack, and just install it to their Pocket PC. This creates a whole lotta great new sounds, all beautifully mapped to the sampler, to help make the tunes just that much better. It is a FREE service to citizens of Planetgriff, brought to you by other Griff citizens who have diligently been collecting and collating. Outrageous.

Download SamplePacks Here
Anonymous

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:34 am    Post subject: Good one Reply with quote

This is acctually a good idea, but I cant go along with it.. I'll PM you with my idea. Wink
stanpa

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Samples packs are great, but so few of them available. If we get together any good samples how do we make them into packs for other people?

Cheers
NeonSkye

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would also be interested in trying my hand at some sample packs. I would love to try and sample my Stratocaster and see what that sounds like. The only homemade samples I've ever made were on my old Roland S-10 many years ago and it was a relatively easy process there. On the S-10, all I had to do was sample my guitar at different octaves to create a semi-true reproduction. I am guessing that it is a similar procedure with Griff. I should be able to create some studio quality samples on my 1180 to use. Didn't I see somewhere on this site something about creating samples or sample packs?

Peace!
stanpa

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

..yes I thought I remember reading something, but not sure where.

Stanpa
www.nvgib.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PlanetGriff.com Forum Index -> PlanetGriff News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: