PlanetGriff.com Forum Index

Register

PlanetGriff.com Forum Index FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

These forums are now closed are remain visible only for historical interest. If you wish to discuss Griff, please visit our Facebook Discussions. Thank you.

WANTED: Singer to accompany Pocket PC (no talent required!)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PlanetGriff.com Forum Index -> PlanetGriff News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Barny

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2002 11:00 pm    Post subject: WANTED: Singer to accompany Pocket PC (no talent required!) Reply with quote

The latest release of Griff™ Pocket Music Studio now lets you record, edit and playback sounds on your pocket PC.

Try this: Sing something awful directly into your Pocket PC, add a bit of reverb for effect, stick a tune in behind it and you have a CD Quality, number 1 single written entirely on your pocket PC. And if you are not entirely happy with your band, the Griff™ sampler allows you to import "that new sound" in the form of a *WAV file.

Sounds good? Well only as good as the composer. However, with it’s intuitive interface design, Griff™ Pocket Music Studio unleashes the musical genius in everyone. It is a music revolution! (What is more, the upgrade is free to existing Griff™ users and at no extra cost to new customers).

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 2:43 pm    Post subject: sing along... ;-) Reply with quote

is it possible to sing to my instrumental ? i mean: i produce a track on griff playback it and simultaneusly record my singing to the beat ? or do i habe to do it step by step ? first the beat, then the singing ? soorry for my bloody english ! *G*
daniel

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Depends on whether your pocketpc can handle full duplex audio - that is recording whilst playing back.

I know the IPAQ range didn't initially but Compaq then released a driver to enable it.

Check your specs/the web for the keywords 'Full Duplex'

Daniel Webb
PlanetGriff Citizen
http://www.planetgriff.com

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank u very much for ur fast reply... actually i don´t have a pocket pc yet...
but im planing to get me one Wink extra for griff ! a read about u, in the german keys magazin and im very interested in u r software...
could anyone give me a tip which pocket pc ist best for griff ?

what about the Yakumo PDA delta 300 ? i can buy this one for 230 € (ebay.de) is it okay to run griff ? or the toshiba e 400 ?

i first thougt about buying a ipaq 3630, but if u say it cant handle full duplex audio, then this one is not interessting for me !

greetings from ruhrcity, germany !
Barny

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2003 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

guest wrote:

what about the Yakumo PDA delta 300 ? i can buy this one for 230 € (ebay.de) is it okay to run griff ? or the toshiba e 400 ?

i first thougt about buying a ipaq 3630, but if u say it cant handle full duplex audio, then this one is not interessting for me !
!

Hi,
Don't know about the Yakumo or the Toshiba, but the Ipaq 3630 that I am using supports full duplex audio.

Barny
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PlanetGriff.com Forum Index -> PlanetGriff News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: